We all want to try and meet more readers and sell more books. That’s the primary goal of being on social media, is it not? To connect with people, to network. To help us with this broad and important undertaking we call networking, we’ve enlisted literary agent Dawn Frederick (Red Sofa Literary) to teach a brand new webinar on Dec. 20, 2012 called “How to Network and Sell More Books.” This instruction will be of great value to 1) self-published authors looking to get their work into bookstores and sell more books, and 2) writers who are submitting to agents & editors now who also hope to make themselves a more attractive author by having great self-marketing potential.
WHAT ATTENDEES WILL LEARN
- How exactly a book gets into a bookstore.
- How to network with readers and influencers on social media sites like Twitter and Facebook
- How to network with readers and influencers in person at events
- How to use relationships with booksellers and library employees to your advantage
- The basics of how to construct a strong network for your book — all in an effort to sell more books.
- Learn everything about the webinar on the official site page.
Literary agent Dawn Frederick is the founder of Red Sofa Literary. She brings a broad knowledge of the book business to the table, with multiple years of experience as a bookseller in the independent, chain, and specialty stores. Dawn is also a co-founder of the MN Publishing Tweet Up, a networking group composed of writers and publishers.
Agent/instructor Dawn Frederick